Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bright Summery Look

Summer is almost over, but there's still some time to do summer-looks! (Yeah, and now when I'm typing this it's raining lika a crazy outside... :P ) Anyway, I actually wore this look at my friends "summer-party" at last Saturday and I liked it so much that I decided to share it with you. :)

IMG_8506

























This was very fun to do and this didn't even take too much time. It would look even better with false lashes, but I was too lazy to put them on..

IMG_8513


PRODUCTS USED

Face:
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation - 004 Light Porcelain
Concealer palette from eBay
Palladio Rice Powder - Translucent
Blush from Manly 40 colors eyeshadow & blush palette

Eyes:
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
Some brandless white cream eyeshadow
Manly 40 colors eyeshadow & blush palette
Vevay Eye Shadow Quad
H&M Eye Shadow Quad - Into the Night
Golden & Black Gel Liner from eBay

Lips:
H&M Lip Gloss - Honey B

Video tutorial can be viewed at here!

No comments:

Post a Comment