Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Haul: Eyeshadow Pigments and New Brushes

It's time for a first "haul post" of this blog! All these items are purchased from eBay.

Let's start with the 24 pcs. brush set.
Here's all the brushes and as you can see they came with very handy case. I really like these roll up cases since they are so easy to take with you, they don't use too much space and they keep your brushes very nicely organized. I probably don't really need this many brushes right now, but this whole set was only around 13 USD, so I'm not losing anything.. And even the price was so low, these feel really nice and the quality is pretty good! At least for me right now. Of course there's some falling bristles but not too much.

The case actually says that it's Bobbi Brown set, but I very highly doupt that.. :D I don't think that you can get 24 bobbi brown brushes with so little money. There's also Bobbi Brown logo on each brush handle, too.. But anyways, I don't think that the brand really matters me though, I'm fine with any brush that feels good for me.

Here's close up of some face brushes. The handles of the brushes are actually wooden and they feel very nice! They aren't too light or too heavy to use.

Close up of eye brushes.

Some more eye brushes and couple of liners and eyebrow brushes.

That's all about those, I just want to say that I'm really pleased with these so far and I think that this would be nice starting kit for those who want lots of brushes at once in a low price. I don't really have that many high-end brushes so I really can't compare the qualities, but still I like these very much and I don't regret buying these.

Okay, let's move on now. Next some pigments which I also got from eBay.
IMG_8602

I did not expect these to have very good quality since 24 pigments cost only around 5 USD but I must say that the price fooled me, I actually like these very much! I was surprised how good quality these were and the pigmentation is really there.

I know that I said that I got 24 pigments and here's only 23, but one jar got opened during the shipping and.. You know. The whole package was covered with light blue shimmery dust. That's actually only downside of this order. Luckily that color wasn't as good looking as the others so that doesn't bother me too much. :D

I have swatched all of these, so here you go:

1st row

2nd row

3rd row

4th row

And 5th row

I really like how each color is unique, and there's no same color twice. Since sometimes that's quite a big problem when purchasing stuff like this from eBay, where you have lots of colors but you can't choose which colors you would like to get.

That's all for now, next one will probably be a "tutorial" or look post of some sort. I added new gadget-thingy on the right, where you can see what kind of posts are coming up. Oh, and one more thing! I ordered new camera yesterday, so when it arrives I'll be able to film HD-quality videos! And take better quality photos, too, of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment