Monday, September 5, 2011

Vintage Inspired Look

Here's finally a new look which I promised some time ago. It's not actually done in any specific "vintage-style", the color of the eyeshadow palette just reminded me and my sister of those old vintage feeling photos. :) So yeah, I hope you like!

Video of this is coming very soon, already finished of the editing!

IMG_0091
The eye makeup is done completely with L.A. Colors palette in "Tea Time".

IMG_0111

PRODUCTS USED

Face:
Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation - 04 Light Porcelain
Concealer palette from eBay
Palladio Rice Powder - Translucen
Blush from Manly 40 colors eyeshadow & blush palette

Eyes:
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow - EP45 Tea Time
Gel eyeliner from eBay
Lumene Natural Code Lash-Extending Mascara - Black (on lower lashes)

Lips:
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner - 071 Cherry Kiss
Lumene Natural Code Lipstick - 2 Mauve Rose

Colors used:


IMG_0112

1 comment:

  1. I tried a vintage look but I failed LOL I love this look!!

    ReplyDelete