Monday, September 5, 2011

My Base Makeup Routine

Almost forgot to post this! :D This video has been on YT for a couple days already.. Anyway, click here to see the video of this. :)

I wanted to do a short video of my base makeup routine, since I always cut that part out of my videos, otherwise they would be too long in my taste. So hopefully some of you find this useful, this is what I always do before I start doing other makeup. Of course there's some differences depending what kind of other products I use, but this will give you general idea.

My "before-face".. :D Nice and dark undereye circles and whatnot.

And after! Little less red face and much brighter looking skin.

In shot I just correct my dark circles with orange tinted concealer, red areas on my cheecks and sides of my nose with green corrector and conceal any other spots and blemishes with regular concealer. Then I just top that with foundation and set everything with loose powder. And I also fill in my brows with matte brown eyeshadow and sometimes with pencil too, If I have more.. bald spots on my brows. :D For some reason my other brow is shorter in front than the other one, so I also fix that If I feel like it.. Not always since I'm lazy. And it's not that big deal anyway.

PRODUCTS USED

Benefit "That Gal" primer
Concealer palette from eBay
Maybelline Dream Creamy foundation - 04 Light Porcelain
Palladio Rice Powder - Translucent
Manly Blusher & Eyeshadow Palette - Brown eyeshadow for brows

P.S: I'm not wearing mascara even though it looks like, I have lash extensions at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment