Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cherry Culture Haul

Today is time for another haul, this time I bought some NYX and Jordana products from Cherry Culture.
First things first, I'm very happy about the ordering progress, shipping was pretty fast (estimated delivery time to International shipping was 8 to 17 days), I placed my order on 25th of August and package arrived to me on 5th of September, and things were very well packed. The only down side is quite expensive shipping costs, but sometimes things are like that. :D I suggest that if you are interested of ordering something from Cherry Culture you should try to do a bigger order with your friend or two and then you could share the shipping costs.
Now to the products!

I hadn't used or tried these before, but I just wanted to buy couple of these since they were cheap and I don't have that many "mono" blushes (I mainly have blushes which come within eyeshadow/etc. palettes). But I'm glad that I bought these! Even though these are powder blushes they aren't too drying on my skin and they blend on very nicely. The pigmentation is also very good, you don't need to add very much product on your skin to get nice color, so I think that these will last a quite long time too.

I also got Jordana liquid eyeliner in black. This is my first felt-tip liner, and I'm looking forward to try this on! When I tried this on the back of my hand it felt bit too liquidy and also bit transparent, though. I quess that if you want more opaque line with this you just need to buld it up more.. And you definitely need some sort of primer underneath this.

Next to NYX lipsticks, which are actually my very first NYX products. :D These and the lip glosses were the main reason for this order in the first place, since I really needed new lip glosses and lipsticks. These feel very nice on the lips and they don't dry my lips. I don't know yet how long lasting these are because I tried them on very quickly, but I'm pretty sure that you must use some kind of lip liner or primer underneath of these because they are so creamy.

Here's what they look like on lips. It's probably not too hard quess that Chic Red is my fave one of these three.. Haute Melon is also very nice looking kinda coral tinted light pink. Though it looks almost orange on the stick. (Oh wow, I have so hairy lower lip area... D: )

And last but not least, lip glosses. I really like those three more opaque ones, Pinky Natural, Whipped and Mauve. I don't actually like the way these smell but luckily it fades away pretty quick. It remainds me of some kind of soap. The smell isn't very strong though and they don't taste like soap, luckily. :D

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cami!
    Thank you so much, I'll definitely check out your blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colors! :)

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola. Como andas? Una pregunta que colores o números son los rubores de jordana?? Están en la tapa. Si me los pasas te lo voy a agradecer. Saludos!

    ReplyDelete