Friday, August 26, 2011

FotD and L.A. Colors Haul

I got some L.A Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow palettes couple days ago, and I thought to share those with you. First some thoughts about the palettes, then photos and swatches.

I got eight palettes in colors Fabulous, Mesmerize, Wildflowers, Tea Time, Fiesta, Desert Dune, Carnival and Gold Rush. In general the eyeshadows are pretty good quality, or atleast pretty good to compared to the prize. I bought these from eBay and one palette cost 1.99 USD so these palettes are very affordable. Some eyeshadow pans have better pigmentation and some a bit poorer quality so if you buy these, you must be aware that all of these palettes don't have stable pigmentation or a quality in general. In my opinion though, these palettes are very nice and if you are looking for affordable and very varying (in colors, I mean) eyeshadow palettes, I suggest that you try some L.A. Colors eyeshadows. I only have experiences with these particular palettes, so I don't know about the quality of other palettes in this Metallic Eyeshadow "family" or other L.A. Colors products in general. Today I wore a look made with Gold Rush palette, which in my opinion was the poorest one, and even though the pigmentation was pretty poor it stayed on the lid very well through the day and it did not crease during the day.

Now swatches of all eight palettes.







Bonus Pic:
My hand after swatching.. :D

And here's Face of the Day, made with Gold Rush palette.
FotD 26/08/11


1 comment:

  1. never tried this brand.... the colors look really pigmented!

    ReplyDelete